Pocketalk Voice Translator A must-have and Best Gadget for Travelers
For the well-travelled, the pocketalk voice translator is a must-have gadget. Wherever your next trip takes you, this pocket-sized tech translator will be able to make communication smoother between foreigners and locals.
Design And Working
Pocketalk Translator is a compact, oval-shaped device that fits neatly in the palm of either hand, and all controls are within easy reach of your thumb. It runs a custom OS based on Android (as you’ll see when it boots up), and features dual microphones with noise-cancellation for two-way conversations.
Pocketalk with built-in mobile data
- Sleek Design
- Simple interface with a large touch screen that provides a text translation for additional clarity.
- High-Quality Microphones
- Speak the way you normally do. Dual microphones with noise cancellation pick up your every word.
- Clear Speakers
- Pocketalk keeps the conversation loud and clear — in an office, noisy cafe, or outdoors — with two built-in speakers.
- Dependable Battery
- Seven hours of usage or up to ten days in sleep mode. Press the power button to quickly put Pocketalk to sleep and preserve battery change.
- Fast Translations
- Works with WiFi, mobile data, or personal hotspot
- Highly Accurate
- Connects to the internet for access to robust language engines and cutting edge cloud technologies for highly accurate translations.
- Form & Function
- Carry the conversation with Pocketalk. Small and compact, take it anywhere. You never have to hand over your phone again.
Pocketalk Translator makes it easy to hold conversations in different languages, and can really help break down barriers when you’re traveling for work or pleasure, but it’s at the pricier end of the market so make sure it covers the languages you need before investing.
- Comfortable to hold
- Translation is fast and accurate
- Intuitive to use
- More expensive than rivals
- On-screen keyboard is fiddly
Found in Translation
Pocketalk unlocks possibilities by being the only translation device that enables authentic communication experience. The two-way translation device can translate 74 languages and with its built-in data option can be utilized in 128 countries. With more than 500,000 units sold worldwide, Pocketalk is the global leader in connecting the world in translation devices.
Price and availability
Handheld translators are booming, with devices like Travis Touch Plus, Microsoft’s CM Translator, and this, Pocketalk Translator all competing for a place in your hand luggage next time you travel overseas. Once you’ve tried one, it’s easy to see why. They’re palm-sized, so you can easily slip them into a pocket, and eliminate the need to bring out your expensive smartphone in a public place, where it could be easily stolen or dropped.